We’re pleased to announce our new Small Grants fund for 2019. Applications are invited for small grants up to £500 to support community music and art projects. These projects will need to fulfil the following CRITERIA:
- LOCATION: Bratton Clovelly and surrounding areas
- PURPOSE: Projects should be in keeping with the Objectives of the charity i.e. ‘to promote and advance the education of the public in the arts, particularly but not exclusively music and the visual arts’. These objectives are interpreted broadly and it is up to the applicant to demonstrate how a particular project meets these objectives and benefits members of the community.
- ELIGIBLE APPLICANTS: Local societies, groups or other interested parties, including schools, engaged in a project that promotes or advances education in music and the arts.
- MATCH FUNDING: It is expected that applicants will match fund the amount requested from BCF.
Please note that grants are not intended for the sole use of one individual but for projects that benefit others in the community.
Applicants should write to the address below, or email, with the following information:
- the nature of the project
- who is organising the project
- who is the target audience
- how it will benefit those participating
- a simple break down of costs, including overall expenses, the amount the applicant can expect to raise and amount requested from BCF
EXAMPLES: Workshops, performance, specialist tuition, acquisition of materials for community use, creation of village artwork, development of community group focussed on music, dance or similar.
If you’re not sure if your project qualifies, please ask.
It is expected that recipients of a grant will report back to the charity on the outcomes of their projects.
DEADLINE: 30th April, 2019 and 30th September, 2019
ENQIRIES: email@example.com Phone: 07813499740